Sunday, February 21, 2010

complaining time-out

I'm going to be debbie-downer/connie complains-a-lot for a moment:
don't bitch about not being able to lose any weight despite doing about an hour of cardio every day whenever you drench everything in cups of sugary condiments, eat pints of ice cream, bags of chips, and half of a pizza in one sitting.
I love being persecuted because I like to eat healthily because I know I'm treating my body right and because it makes me feel so much better to eat huge amounts of veggies instead of tons of processed foods or dairy that just leave me ready to pass out or feeling lethargic, nauseous, and bloaty. It feels so good to have the support of your family in doing something that you know is better for yourself and that you are passionate about. At least I have a few people.

1 comment: